Car Trouble

So, this was me about 1 1/2 weeks ago!! Jen and I have been very fortunate with our car up to this point! We had noticed the battery light go on the day before, and were planning to bring it to a garage later this day. However, as we were driving Sandra Beltran (our pastor's wife-from Colombia) home, the light on the dash went crazy, and suddenly the car went dead in the middle of the street!!
We had some nice guys stop and help us push it off the road- they noticed the Canadian plates! Then we called Trever and waited in the blistering heat for him to pick up a mechanic and come to us. The mechanic was very helpful, and got us back to his shop where he fixed our alternator (the regulator- I think:) the next day!
Since mechanical language is a challenge for me in English...you can imagine trying to figure it out in Spanish. Thank goodness Trever was there to help us! So...lesson learned...when lights go on on the dash of the car...it probably means something needs to be fixed!

3 Comments:
good job on the blog so far Sandra! I understand what you mean, I have no idea who I tell what to anymore so I decided long ago that if people want to know they can come to my blog and find out. Plus getting comments is really FUN! Anyways take care in Mexico!!!
Es cierto, pero gracias a dios siemrpe hay "angeles" dispuesto a ayudarnos...
estoy de acuerdo con Aida, gracias por sus angeles alrededor nuestro.
Un abrazo mi amiga
Post a Comment
<< Home