Monday, September 04, 2006

So I look a little masculine?

Okay, with the help of a friend (Thank you Jer) and the threats of posting something like this on his own blog...I finally figured out how to discover my "celebrity look-alikes". And after doing this, I can only conclude that I must look a little masculine!! Or else, these men look very effeminate? Well, I understand about Elton John! So, have a look...and feel free to laugh!!!


8 Comments:

Blogger kathleen marie said...

Oh my dear...this is rather funny...I assure you, you do NOT look masculine. You are a beautiful, very feminine young lady. Have you tried any other pics? :)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Oh yes I have...with one picture the results turned out to be ONLY guys!!! It's okay, I always thought the Hanson Brothers were a little feminine looking...Doo Wop:)

11:57 AM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Oh yes I have...with one picture the results turned out to be ONLY guys!!! It's okay, I always thought the Hanson Brothers were a little feminine looking...Doo Wop:)

11:57 AM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

Wow! I can actually see how you look like some of those! That's AWESOME!!! I NEED to do that too!

11:47 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

Ok, so I did this with 3 different pictures and 2 times I got back Owen Wilson. Hmmm... that must be why I think he's so HOT!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Actually, I did one for you already, just to check it out. I did a picture where the 2 of us were in the picture...and it's uncanny how many celebrities we have in common! It just depends what picture you use.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Looks like we were posting those last comments at the same time...Haha! Owen Wilson hey? That's pretty good...but did you get any women?

2:46 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

yeah yeah I got women. Paris Hilton and Nichole Richie were two of them! Ahahahaha! I think they just look at the shape of your face right? I should try a picture where I am pushing my cheeks out. hmmm.... Hey! Can you send me the photo and results that you used of us? I'd like to see it!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home