The Matthew Team Promo
| During the month of September we have been working hard on putting together a Matthew Team video. Joan's niece Dania was here from Australia to put it together for us. It is currently on the way to Canada to be distributed in our supporting churches. But you can see it here FIRST!! The quality might not be as good here, but I hope you enjoy it! | |

2 Comments:
Woohooo I posted before your sister...or anyone else from you family...
oh yeah...I like the video, and I pray for you, Sandra, that your faith will be that of a child, and that that faith will be redirected into the life of children and all that you have contact with...
miss you,
Jer
You posted before me, "her sister" whose name is MELISSA (thought you knew that?), becuase I haven't been able to watch the video yet. And rest assured, I will then post more and more. Cause that's how us "Plett's" seem to ride!
Post a Comment
<< Home