Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I See The Light!!

Well, after a hectic summer of teams and camps, I can see the end in sight. I don't like to count down the days, and to be honest I've enjoyed every day (well, almost) of the summer. But, I have to confess that I'm looking forward to relaxing on the beach!! Tomorrow early in the morning Jen and I, together with the ACTION team, and Daniela and Alfonso (2 of our Mexican youth) are heading to Manzanillo for 2 1/2 days of fun in the sun!! We will be debriefing the team, and just spend the last couple of days enjoying this time together.

On Saturday we will be rushing back in time to take in a "Futbol" (soccer) game...the season is just starting up again, and the team wanted so badly to see a game. Sunday is their last day with us, so we will be farewelling them at church.

In my next post I will try and include some pictures from the last 2 weeks...sports camp and other activities. It's been a fun time, and exciting to see the team, our youth, and all the children connecting. So, the photos are coming!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Plett said...

Enjoy your time on the beach sister. Sheldon is taking some time off this winter to take a "delayed honeymoon". So I WILL come down this year.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Christa said...

Wow! Lots of posts since I last had a chance to check in here. Looks like you've been very busy. I hope you enjoy your time at the beach and get to relax a little!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad i read this, learned something new about my son in wpg. sorry anthony your secret is out. the two of you will soooooo enjoy your time together. oh yeah sounds like you had a busy summer sandra glad you could go to the beach and relax for a bit.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Brother, you BETTER get your butt down and visit this year. I've got an extra room waiting for you, and we will definitely enjoy that time together:) And Mom, when are you coming?

8:31 AM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

What about me and my needs to see my sister?!
Gosh!
Lookin' forward to photos San. Hope you're well and all that jazz!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Sister...your visit is a given. It's my brother that I'm never sure about. Just gotta encourage him a little bit. I'll get those photos up as soon as I can.

12:20 PM  
Blogger melissaplett said...

Good. I'm glad to see that you have faith in me.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home