Happy Belated Birthday to my sister-in-law Irene! Her birthday was yesterday, and since it's often overshadowed by Dad's birthday, I thought I would do a special little post just for her.
Pretty much one of my favorite things to do with Irene is go to the beach...so it's awesome that I got to spend this past Christmas with her and Jason, Dylan and Aryn in Isla Mujeres (Cancun).
I often think how lucky we are that Jason somehow managed to snag her. She's one of my favorite people to talk to and hang out with! I don't want to get too sappy on here, so I'll just say Happy Birthday Irene...glad you're one of us:)

7 Comments:
asdfdsfadsf
So, I had troubles publishing my comment. I published that nonsense as a test. My original comment went something like this...
I missed two posts, sorry sister. Great birthday, blogs. I tried to call dad on his birthday, he didn't return my call for four days. While I spent the weekend at Jason and Irene's, celebrating Irene's birth.
anthony
I was wondering where my loyal readers were:) Can't believe Dad avoided you like that...he said he was only going to wait 2 days...guess he just needed more time. Glad you had fun with Jas and Irene.
we just got home, tried everywhere enroute to check the blog but had to wait till we got home so sorry for commenting late. it does my heart good to hear all those compliments, everything you inherited from gramd-ma me. thank-you.
sandra those pictures are awesome you put it together so well, where did you inherit that creativity from? sounds like a busy summer, take care.
Sandra - today we were driving back to te shop and the girl I was with randomly says "Moist is such a dirty word!" Immediately I thought of you - but of course it pricked a bit of interest, so I asked her where that came from. There we were trying beside this car with 2 huge stickers on the back window "Moist" That's all they said. I tried to get a pic. with my phone, but we hit a red light and the car drove off into the sunset... okay, maybe not the sunset...but it drove off.
Awww! You should look at the photos I just put up on myspace. Um, she LOOKS like one of us!
(so does Dylan. weird)
Post a Comment
<< Home