Sunday, August 26, 2007

Long overdue!

I feel so far behind on blogging the events of the last few weeks, and I'm not going to catch up on it tonight. I just got home from a week of holidays in Mazatlan, and it was absolutely wonderful. It was so nice to have a week of peace and quiet, beach and pool, movies and walks along the beach, a good book and very good friends. It was the perfect wrap-up to a great, although crazy, summer. Tomorrow it's "back to work", and I actually feel ready for it. I'm grateful to have a "job" that I love to do!



So, I will try to update this with lots of stories and pictures very soon! For those of you using Facebook...check out my pictures there. Otherwise, I hope you are all enjoying the end of your summers!!


4 Comments:

Blogger melissaplett said...

Who's in the water with you and Jen and why are you naked?!

teehee

Soooo are you coming home for Christmas?

10:49 AM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Umm...Jen, Yahaira, me...and didn't I tell you already that it was a nudist beach?!! Haha!

And what a random question about Christmas...where did that come from?

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a cool picture, the pool looks lovely, oh by the way so do the girls.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Sandra Plett said...

Thanks Mom...glad you noticed the pool before us:)

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home