Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!
I forgot to mention in my last post about all the great gifts that Kathleen brought down for me! Some of them I can't open until the 25th (I love surprises!), but others I was able to open already. A late birthday/early Christmas gift from Misty, several good treats from Kathleen, Christmas gifts from family, and a sweet little care-package from a group of junior youth girls from my church.
A couple of weeks ago we celebrated Laura's (TREK girl) birthday. We made some tasty strawberry margaritas (no alcohol!!).
Since it's the end of the year, it seems like we've got to cram in every possible meeting!! But, last week we went on a little missionary retreat. Just the Beltrans (our Colombian pastors), Godards, and Jen and I. We went to a beautiful Bed and Breakfast in Ajijic (about an hour away- where the world's largest ex-patriat community exists), and spent some good time together.

3 Comments:
Merry Christmas Sandra. I love the cookies. How did you get the icing to be so brightly coloured? I sent your Christmas card the week before Christmas so you'll probably get it in March again! :)
Funny. I saw the pic with the Toffifee without having read your post, and knew it was from Misty.
Anyway- just wanted to thank-you for your pic. Nice ass.
Seriously Sandra - these pics are so last year.
Post a Comment
<< Home