Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HADIME 2008

Since I'm not the most technologically knowledable person around, it's taken me a little while to figure out how to upload this video. But, here it is! Just to show you a little bit of what we did in our 10 day discipleship program called HADIME (Making Disciples in Mexico) in the first 2 weeks of January. It was a really amazing experience! We had 16 participants, from 5 different cultures (Mexico, Colombia, Canada, USA, Thailand). Plus 6 of us leaders, and my brother Anthony joined us for most of the time as well. The video is in Spanish, but I think you'll be able to get the idea:)




3 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Plett said...

Good video. Hadime was good times. Definetly need to come back.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra,

wow, that is so sweet!!!!

Gatim

9:17 PM  
Blogger Rosanna Toews said...

Hey Sandra,
I just found out that there are two Blumenorts(sp?). So, it means I have no idea where you grew up - my grandparents lived in the one close to Altona. Funny.
Wishing today could include some coffee max on our pool side chairs. Hope you are doing well.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home