This and That
After the Bible Study, we went for tacos...of course! Here is a little group shot of the youth we had on Sunday.

Here are a few other random youth pictures that have been taken... So you can get to know some of the youth that I'm coming to love! Here I am with Kenia and Daniel, watching this random cartoon on Daniel's iPod. In the 2nd one Geronimo joins in the fun!

And this is Jen with Silas (Kenia's brother), David and Daniel.

On a completely different note, yesterday was a wonderful day!!! I received 2 birthday packages in the mail. The first one was from some truly wonderful girls in Manitoba! Thank you so much Cassandra, Michelle, Sherry and Jen. It was so sweet, and I look forward to digging in and enjoying.

And the second one was from Curt and Veronica Reimer (also some great Manitoba people!) before they left for the Phillipines. They heard that one of my favorite treats is Old Dutch Ketchup Chips, so they sent me a box. Unfortunately, they went through a rough journey down here to Mexico:)


Don't get me wrong...I definitely enjoyed some very delicious ketchup chip crumbs!! Thanks so much for making my day!

4 Comments:
That box of chips looks awesome. That is a perfect example of it being "the thought that counts"
Yesss! Well said!! And hey, if it puts a smile on my face...why not try and send a box of chips to Mexico, with the wonderful postal service!?!
THAT IS AWESOME!!! It's hard to believe the box actually was that thin! How on earth did your other gift not get squished. Note to self... do NOT send glass trinkets!
I like the 2nd photo on this entry. You look really happy.
Thanks Missy...that's so sweet! I kinda like that photo too...I realize now for the same reason.
The key in sending packages in the mail is to use a harder cardboard, and packing tape.
Post a Comment
<< Home